Welcome!

Do not take this blog seriously, and don't drive and read!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Pac

I’ll be forming an “Exploratory Committee” to assimilate the facts about exploring the best avenues to understand the enhancing journey, if I so choose, to absorb an examination into the possibilities of traversing to assume a board heading up the possibilities of running for President of these here United States.  In my exploratory examination I will consider fund raising, fund raising, and fund raising as part of the obligatory conclusion and procurement of a committee that will be instrumental in my decision to make a decision to run for President of these here United States.
Now that I know of my decision to commit to a committee it is vital to get the word out. I need your money. I need it now. I need lots of it.
The simple fact is, a Pac (Political Action Committee) has never been investigated to the point where anyone ever went to jail. SO, let me reemphasis the point. I need you money now! 
How will I ever know if I am going to be President of these here United States unless you don’t send me some money? Let my committee and the other four committees that I have formed KNOW that you want me to be your next President of these here United States of the Americas. That’s just the way thangs is done now-a-days.
If you choose not to send money to one of my committees, then it is your fault that the family dog ate my leg off because I had not the means to support it -- on the count of… I was spending all my energy and money to run for President of these here United States of the Americas!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment